|Ready in: 30 minutes||3 portions|
- 800 grams carrots cut into slices
- juice of 1 orange
- 1 onion cut into 4 pieces
- 2 tbsp grated ginger
- 2 boiled potatoes, cut into small pieces
- 2 tbsp low fat yoghurt (optional)
- 60 grams (4 tbsp) olive oil
- 1 tsp chopped rosemary
- a pinch of salt and pepper
Put a little olive oil in a pan and sauté the onion and carrots. Add 1 cup of water, season with salt and pepper and cook for about 10 minutes until the carrots are soft.
Transfer the content of the pan, while adding the rest of the ingredients (except for the yogurt) gradually and mash them.
Place the mashed ingredients back to a saucepan, (optionally add the yogurt) and let it boil for 2-3 minutes, stirring.
Serve the soup hot and sprinkle freshly ground pepper and chopped dill.