|Ready in: 1 hour||4 portions|
- 120 ml olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 6 spring onions, finely chopped
- 400 gr. white mushrooms, sliced
- 400 gr. portobelo mushrooms, sliced
- 200 gr. pleurotus mushrooms, sliced
- salt, freshly ground pepper
- 100 gr. glazed rice
- leaves of 1 lettuce, cut
- 1 bunch dill, finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch fennel, chopped
- 1/2 bunch myrons, chopped
- 1 liter water or homemade vegetable broth
For the sauce
- 3 tbsp. tahini
- juice of 2 lemons
Heat the olive oil in a deep saucepan. Sauté the onion and spring onions for 10 minutes on low heat.
Add all the mushrooms and sauté until they wither, for 10 minutes on high heat.
Season with salt and pepper and continue sautéing. When the liquids evaporate, add the rice and stir.
Add the lettuce, dill, fennel and myrons, stir and cover with water or broth.
Cover with the lid and let simmer for 20-25 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the sauce: In a bowl, beat the tahini well using a fork and slowly add the lemon juice, beating constantly.
With a ladle, slowly add 2-3 tablespoons of hot broth from the saucepan into the tahini mixture, stirring vigorously.
Slowly pour the sauce into the saucepan, stirring constantly and let it simmer for 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat, let it "sit" for 10 minutes and serve in deep plates.
Back to RECIPES