|Ready in: 5 minutes||4 portions|
- 4 bananas
- 3 tsp matcha powder
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 15 grams (1 tbsp) goji berries
- 15 grams (1 tbsp) chia seeds
- 2 tbsp coconut (or soy) yoghurt
- 1/2 cup coconut water (optional)
Put all the ingredients in the blender and grind it into a smooth paste.
Add fruits on top and nuts of your choice. Enjoy!
* nutrition tip: matcha is the richest source of antioxidants than any other superfood (45 times more antioxidants than broccoli and 23 times more than acai berries).