|Ready in: 30 minutes||10 portions|
- 300 grams (2 cups) of all purpose flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 carrot, grated
- 120 grams (1 cup) of cheese yellow 14% fat
- 2-3 spring onions, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) milk of your choice
- 50 grams of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika
Place the flour, salt, grated vegetables and cheese in a bowl and mix well using your hands.
In another bowl beat the eggs, with the milk, olive oil and paprika. Pour this mixture to the vegetable one and mix well using a spatula, until the final mixture is homogeneous.
Preheat the oven to 180 °C. Grease a muffin tray with some olive oil and add the mixture. Bake for about 20-25 minutes.
An easy and healthy snack for the whole family!