|Ready in: 20 minutes||4 servings|
- 60g dark chocolate, melted
- 2 large bananas, peeled, frozen
- 400g coconut yoghurt
- 125g (1 cup) frozen raspberries
- 35g (1/3 cup) dark cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Fresh raspberries, to serve
- Chopped pistachios, to serve
Line a baking tray with baking paper. Drizzle melted chocolate in a lattice pattern over the prepared tray. Place in the fridge for 5-10 minutes or until set.
Place frozen bananas and yoghurt in a high-powered blender or food processor. Blend until almost smooth. Add the frozen raspberries, cocoa and maple syrup. Blend until smooth.
Scoop the mixture into serving glasses or bowls. Break the chocolate lattice into shards and place on top. Scatter with fresh raspberries and pistachio to serve.